Great news! GenieSpeaks nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m both honored and tickled. Thank you, Genie!
GenieSpeaks inspires me to enjoy the beauty that surrounds me, to enjoy the present moment, to see the many blessings in my life, and to focus on the good. Genie is making a difference in my life… and, as a consequence, in the lives of those around me. Please check out GenieSpeaks.
7 things about me
- My favorite soup ever is Hu Tieu Mem, a noodle soup with pork and seafood, at Quang’s.
- I enjoy spending time in the woods.
- I attend a Memorial Day service in a really rural cemetery each year. I love doing this!
- When I call my mom, I greet her in Swedish, even though we are of entirely Finnish heritage.
- My grandma Mummu midwifed me into the world.
- A bear cub once came up to me when I sat under a tree.
- I served as part of the New Year’s Eve live entertainment in an exclusive Manhattan nightclub. I was costumed as a space princess, silver-clad and sparkly from head to foot.
The bloggers I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award
(I’d love to nominate more blogs, but must press on with other items. Deadlines, deadlines!)
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
What are your favorite blogs? Please let a comment and let me know.